I just wanted to hop on quick and share the books that I’ll be reading this February. I’ve made it a goal that I’ll be reading more than I have in the past. I really look forward to taking an adventure through these different books.
To be an author you need to read words in order to write words.
The Books I’ll Be Reading
Since I’ll be traveling for most of the month, I’ll be reading from my Kindle and from my Audible app a lot. The only physical book I’m reading this February is Turtles All The Way Down by John Green.
- The Blood Gospel – James Rollins
- Carve The Mark – Veronica Roth
- Turtles All The Way Down – John green
- The Writer’s Roadmap – Jeff Goins
- Self-Publishing Attack – James scott bell
What books are you reading this month? What were some you read in January?