Welcome to The Full Time Job Diaries
I just recently got a full time job as an Editorial & Social Media Content Writer at a Magazine here in Vegas. I’ve really been enjoying it.
I’ve decided to do some food prep for my week’s meals. I’ve never done this before, but saw it on Pinterest and other places. Other bloggers spoke about doing this. So, I thought why not… I am going to try it, because I rather not eat out for lunch and am too tired at the end of the day to make meals. I want them ready to go. What better way to make them before and then just have them ready to eat.
So I decided on Meatloaf Cupcakes and Mason Jar Salads. Which are both easy to make and store until you want to eat them.
- Here is the recipe that I followed. Except I used oatmeal instead of bread crumbs.
- But instead of cooking them in loaf pans I cooked them in cupcake tins. Then they are nice sized portions. It helps with eating healthier.
Mason Jar Salads
What is nice about Mason Jar Salads is that you can put anything in it that you like. Just make sure to put the dressing at the bottom and anything else in between the dressing and the lettuce. It will keep the lettuce from getting soggy.
If you liked this, you might also like:
- How to find time to write, while working a full time job
- How to write around a full time job – Tom Pollock – Chuck Wendig
- How to start a novel
- How to get more writing done when working a full time job – Writer’s Digest
- Things to help you write when you feel like you have no time – Jeff Goins
- How to make time to write – Joanna Penn