(Most recent posts and articles at the top.)
Area Woman Magazine
Design & Living Magazine
- Deck The Halls – 9 Tips To Help You Create A Warm & Inviting Christmas Atmosphere
- Rusty Barn Junque – Blessing People With Unique Antiques, Raw Junk Refurbished Furniture
- Insert Some Mint & Basil Into Your Life
- Tech & Public Art Collide
- Have Yourself A Rustic & Glittery
- 150+ Blog Ideas That Will Absolutely Kill Writers’ Block – CoSchedule
- 8 Social Media Best Practices That Will Save You 25.5 Hours In A 2-Week Sprint – CoSchedule
- This Is What Happens When You Say Good-Bye To Writer’s Block – CoSchedule
- How To Think Outside The Box With 200+ Writing Prompts – CoSchedule
- How To Stand Out In A Crowd With Creative Marketing Ideas – CoSchedule
- The Simple 6-Step Social Media Workflow That Will Get You More Organized – CoSchedule
- This Is How To Write An E-Book And Publish It On Amazon KDP – CoSchedule
- 7 Best Books for Boys – Creative Child Magazine
- Tooth Fairy Activities – Creative Child Magazine
- Documenting Your Child’s Life with Instagram – Creative Child Magazine & babyMaternity Magazine
- 3 Sensational Summer Activities – Creative Child Magazine
- Fun in the Sun at Red Rock Canyon, Nevada – Creative Child Magazine
- Are You In A Complicated Relationship With Your Characters? – The Write Practice
- Boost Your Writing Creativity With A Camera – Write It Sideways
- Small Country Girl Flying Over The Top Of The World – The Minneapolis Star Tribune “World Class” Travel Blog
- How To Get Inspired In A Less Than Colourful World – Seriously Write
- Climbing Mount Tibrogargan – Glass House Mountains – The Minneapolis Star Tribune “World Class” Travel Blog
- A Relaxing Weekend In Toowoomba – The Minneapolis Star Tribune “World Class” Travel Blog
My Past Online Writing
Life in Oz – Creative Non-fiction/Memoir from my time abroad in Australia.
My England Trip 2010 – In 2010, I went on a Creative Writing Trip with my college to England. I was there for a total of 2 weeks and saw some very inspirational sites! I totally can’t wait to go back again someday.
Past Blog Entries – From 2010-2011
Old Blog – From July 2010-August 2013 (This Blog followed me across the ocean, as I studied abroad in Australia for a semester. Also a year living as an expat there and the many adventures of being in a long distance relationship.)
After losing her husband to a car accident, Silvia yearns for the normal life she once had and the love she lost. One night, while walking through the forest, her life is turned upside down when she discovers a mysterious secret in the forest.
This is a twist on the fairytales we were told while we were young. It’s a story about fate, loss, and giving life a second chance.