I finally figured out my word for 2017. At work, the leadership gave everyone a book called “One Word That Will Change Your Life.” This week, we are going to be meeting to talk about each of the words that our team members picked out for the year.
Each of us were to choose one word that will drive us forward in our goals (personally, professionally, in relationships, and in our goals) for 2017.
My word is going to be: Reach.
Yes, it took me awhile to decide. This was actually the first word that came to me and also the last one on my mind.
I chose reach, because I want to:
- Connect with everything better by reaching out to God more than I ever have before.
- I want to reach out to people I love and show them how much I care about them.
- I want to reach inward and become the best person that I can be physically and mentally.
- I want to reach out and confidently and responsibly make choices to better my life.
- I need to reach my goals so that I can accomplish my dreams.
What is your word for the year?