Can you believe how fast this year has been going so far?
We’ve only got 7 months left?
I have so many things I want to finish before the end of the year. So today, I thought I’d share my goals for the next few months. Johan is coming to see me June 30th. I am really excited for him to come here. I am definitely going to need to buckle down starting now, so that I finish some things before he comes. Then I can relax with him while he is here.
- Finish a novelette
- Send novelette to beta readers
- Edit novelette
- Submit novelette to anthology
- Outline Dancing Poet Creative Media‘s Instagram book into PDF format
- Do an intro video on the Instagram class & upload it onto Indigogo.
- Get to at least 30,000 words on a new writing project. (More to come about it later.)
- Plan wedding venue.
- Help Dancing Poet Creative Media set up their blog network. (Interested? Check it out here.)
- Finish new writing project at about 80-90k words.
- Building and designing Dancing Poet Creative Media‘s Instagram book.
- The Mason of Hearts comes back from the editor.
- Wedding planning.
- Possibly go to marriage counseling.
- Vacation from writing. (Beginning of the month.)
- July 15th-31st – Edit The Mason of Hearts
- Start querying agents.
- Photoshop World 2015 – Las Vegas
- Start new writing project. (Pst… it includes grizzly bears)
- Finish new writing project.
- Edit/Rework writing project that was finished in June.
Man, by the time October ends… we will only have 2 months left. This year will have been an intense and full year.