After just getting back from an amazing conference, my mind is spinning with fun projects I want to do and a list of things I need to finish now has piled up, because I’ve been sick.
Do you know the feeling?
Even though it’s hard. The best things to do – is relax & get better.
Here are a few things that help me, when I’m feeling under the weather.
- Nap! Get a lot of sleep.
- Bubble bath with this amazing spearmint eucalyptus bath foam.
- Read a favorite book. (My favorites to read are from The Chronicle’s of Narnia & Little Women.
- Some fizzy pop (or soda). I usually have ginger ale or sprite.
What have you found helpful when you are sick?
Other posts on being sick:
- How to get back on track after being sick
- Getting back on track after the flu
- Getting fitness back on track after being sick