Happy New Years!
Can you believe it is New Years now? I still can’t believe it that 2014 flew by so fast.
I want to share my 2015 goals with you all. One way of making them real is writing them down and sharing them with someone. So, I thought I’d share it with you all.
BUT FIRST… I’d like to share with you all what I accomplished from 2014.
My 2014 Business & Life Plan
• Finish The Mason of Hearts (This became a reality earlier in 2014. I was fortunate enough to write full-time.)
• Send The Mason of Hearts to my Beta Readers. (In November, I sent my book to 6 beta readers and got them back 3 weeks later. I am so thankful for all of them.)
• See Johan for Christmas (This became a reality for the whole month of December. I spent the month with him in South Africa. Miss him.)
• Get in shape. (In 2014, I lost a total of 16 lbs and ran a 5K, 10K, and signed up for a half marathon.)
My 2015 Business & Life Plan
• Final Edit of The Mason of Hearts (The plan is to finish it by the end of the Month of January.) UPDATE 4/18/15 – Finished the 6th edit.
• Launch the Social Media Blast Class on DancingPoetCreativeMedia.com UPDATE 4/18/15 – Sign up for Dancing Poet Creative Media’s InstAmazing Instagram course for FREE when you sign up for their newsletter.
• Get more marketing out for my website.
• Send The Mason of Hearts to my editor in February – UPDATE 4/18/15 – Sent it off to my editor in February.
• Start writing a new adventure in February.
• Write and share The Mason of Hearts query letter with my beta readers in March.
• Become better at Afrikaans so I can understand it better.
• Start planning my wedding
• Get in better shape and lose more weight. (Sweating for the dress.)
• Read more books.
• Write a few short stories
• Visit Johan (Aussie) and Cassidy (London) both.
• Go to at least 1 writing retreat.
Top Blog Posts From 2014
• 7 Secrets To Getting Your Novel Beta Reader Ready (There is also a FREE Beta reader Questionnaire in this link.)
• 5 Secrets to Planning A Rocking Blog Schedule (And a FREE 2 month blog schedule tracker.)