I’m a writer, dreamer, wanderer & all-time enjoyer of life. I love crafting stories to change lives. I collect words, run in the woods, and love going on adventures! On June 11th, 2016 I married my best friend, Johan (yo-hun) Joubert (yo-bear) and we are such a happy little family.
15 Things About Me:
- I love rainy days. They speak to my soul. I feel more creative on them.
- Fireplaces are so cozy.
- I carry a notebook and pen with me wherever I go.
- Ice cream is my favorite.
- My favorite movies are: The Princess Bride, Anne of Green Gables, and Seven Brides For Seven Brothers.
- I want to eventually write full-time for myself.
- My favorite place in the world is Glacier Montana.
- My husband and I were in a long distance relationship for 5.5 years and are now happily on the same continent.
- I really dislike when people are rude. How hard is it to be kind? This world needs more kindness.
- I love relaxing. Sitting under an umbrella on the beach with an adventurous book sounds pretty nice about now.
- My favorite book is a tie between The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe and The Horse And His Boy. What can I say C.S. Lewis is my jam. I also love Screwtape Letters.
- I love buying new notebooks and pens. My husband and mom always pull me away from those aisles saying, “You have piles at home you need to fill first.” Which is true!
- I hate confrontation.
- I love the woods and everything about them. They make me feel like I’m in a fairytale.
- Shaggy rugs are the best!!! (Random, right?)
My Blog Mission is:
I want to spread light, love, life, and joy through my words. I write about love, relationships, travel, writing, health, and life.
I want to bring light where there is none and to inspire people to leave their comfort zones – so people will know they aren’t alone in their daily adventures. I want to inspire couples to grow in love and happiness every day!
Some more about me:
- 5 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Me
- My Engagement
- What I Learned From My First 10K
- A Letter To My 13-Year Old Self
Check out my online writing portfolio here.