It’s that time of the year again! 2013 has gone and 2014 is HERE! Hope you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! I sure did.
And I already have my New Year’s Resolution written up. Do you?
I am so excited for this year. So many things to do and see.
Here are a few things from my resolution for 2014
- Lose Weight & Get Fit
- Do a 5K
- Start on book 2
- Finish a book I am in the middle of
- Learn Afrikaans
- Get something published on Glimmer Train
A Year Of…
I heard about this challenge called “A Year Without” at the World Domination Summit from Leo Babauta from the well known Zenhabits blog. And have been thinking about doing something similar for this year, but instead I am going to call my challenge “A year of…”
I will update and change some things around as time goes by.
But, here is the first 4 months of 2014…
- Must walk 10,000 steps or more every day.
- Track everything that is eaten.
•Have you ever heard of MyFitnessPal? It is a great fitness app where you can track everything you’ve eaten and all of your workouts. I will do an update/tutorial on the app in February to show how it’s helped me live a more health centered life AND how it can help you as well.
- No Pop.
- Work out on the elliptical every day for a minimum of 30 minutes. (If not near an elliptical – I will do a few HIIT Routines)
- Get up earlier. Try aim for 5am. I will read Andy Traub’s inspiring motivational book : Early to Rise
- No internet until I’ve written in the morning 5am-7am.
•The time will be used to finish writing projects.
- No Extra Sugar. (This is gunna be hard.)
- Instead try to eat more veggies and fruits.
What about you? What are things you would give up to live a healthier lifestyle? What are you doing for your New Year’s Resolution?
Big Posts From 2013 •Finished the big first edit of The Mason of Hearts •Launched my urban fantasy short story Hope For Another Day •Get Hope For Another Day for your Kindle Here (Coming to Nook & Smashwords, Soon!) •Started a writing group with another lady in the Fargo-Moorhead Area •Interviewed Best Selling Author Hugh Howey •Got a New Computer •Thankful I got to spend a lot of time (for a long distance relationship) with my lovely boyfriend