I decided to take a break from my edits to do a quick update. I apologize that I haven’t posted recently, but I have been in the Revision Prison for a few days. It’s been crazy, because of my deadline. I am reaching for September 23rd!
Keep your eyes open for a tutorial on how to flesh out your characters. Also, this week I will be launching “Devin’s Writing Grotto”, which will be an awesome place to find extra information, tutorials, and freebies on writing.
Some of my summer in Photos:
YES… Summer flew by and it was busy! But, Good! Very Good!
5 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Me
- I love looking at men’s dress clothes.
- Ever since I was a child I’d stare up at the moon imagining that someone else was out there looking up at the moon and thinking about me. What a romantic little kid I was.
- I love sub-plots. I actually never realized this until my boyfriend mentioned it to me, while watching The TV Show, 24. I was stuck on the sub-plots and didn’t really care about the main plot. I realized that is also the same for me in other books, stories, and shows.
- Sugar is the best topping for Tomatoes. Yep, I promise they really are amazing! That’s how I always eat my tomatoes. Slice them and then sprinkle sugar on them. Not salt and pepper, but their sweet cousin – Sugaaah!
- I like taking walks in cemeteries. There is just something so calming about it. While I was in England I took a stroll in an old cemetery near the old parsonage where we were staying and was shocked by the ancient gravestones. It’s amazing to see the history right in front of you like that.
How about you? What are some funny things you can admit to?