Love what you do. Do what you love.
Are you doing what you love?
I recently got a new job, which I love. If you’ve been in the WordPress club for awhile you may have heard of them. They are CoSchedule.
It’s an amazing editorial calendar that you can schedule both blog posts and social media posts through.
Their motto is, “Do what you love and love what you do!”
But ever since I got this job, I’ve been thinking more and more about this small and prolific saying.
Do what you love. Love what you do.
I want to always be able to do what I love and love what I do.
“Well, All People Hate Their Jobs.”
I couldn’t believe it when I heard this. One of my coworkers at a previous job once said this to me.
A small inkling of a voice inside of me, screamed out, “No, It shouldn’t be like this. I want to love my job. And others should love what they do too!”
And you know what? People, don’t fall into the cracks of hating what you do day to day. Find something you love and something you want to continue doing.
Things That Will Help You Do What You Love
- Wake up in the morning ready to go: Have an attitude of “I can do anything that I want. I can climb any mountains and reach any star.” If you don’t believe yourself. Who else will believe in you? It all starts with you. In order to do what you love, you need to know what you love and work towards that.
- Be positive: Attitude makes all the difference. People who have positive attitudes actually reach their goals more than those who don’t.
- Ignore negativity: If there are people who don’t like their jobs (and like to talk about it) or people who love to gossip avoid having discussions about those “sour” spots.
- Take time for yourself daily: Before or after work do something for yourself. Whether that be taking a bath or going to the gym.
- Get up and move: Moving increases creativity. Get up during the day and move. Get your circulation moving. Grown adults are supposed to walk 10,000 steps a day, that is 5 miles a day!
- Ask yourself questions: What do you want to achieve? What is your dream job? Ask yourself if what you are doing daily is helping you move toward your ultimate goal? Stop doing things that don’t push you towards your ultimate goals.
Want To Love What You Do?
Love what you do while creating the life you’ve always wanted to live. Get Creating A Fit Life on sale now!
You’ll find exciting, unique, and creative ways to be a better you and do what you love!