Have you ever heard of a Twitter Chat? (are you a writer? If so, check out our #WritingHarvest Twitter Chat Schedule)
If not, you’ve come to the right place. Read on.
A Twitter Chat is like a party.
A party on Twitter.
The party is held at a hashtag. The hashtag is almost considered the door to the party.
Why should I get involved with one?
• Meet new friends.
• Learn more about a certain topic.
• Because, it’s fun!
How do I get involved?
• Be on Twitter. Don’t have Twitter? (find out how to get a twitter account here.)
• Show up at the right time on the right day.
• Use the hashtag. Use the heck out of it. 🙂
• Answer the questions that are asked. Get involved in the conversation.
You Are Invited: #WritingHarvest Twitter Chat
On October 25th, we will be covering three sessions on writing your novel.
1. Start Your Novel Planning, brainstorming 10-11 AM
We will cover the process of planning, brainstorming, and starting your novel.
2. Writing & Finishing the book 1-2 PM
In this session we will cover messy middles, writer’s block, and finishing your novel.
3. Editing Your Book 5-6 PM
In this last session of the day, we will cover editing processes and how to make your book shine.